Sep 2014 - Current
Founder and Growth Hacker
Pine+Hive offers independent consulting for Growth and Marketing in B2C, B2B and Mobile.
• Enabled market development and user acquisition through strategic inbound marketing actions.
• Automated 50+ campaigns through the use of dedicated software and API integrations
• Designed and brought to life 100+ landing pages. Optimizes each one of those with SEO techniques, and A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely, CrazyEgg and SumoMe.
• Managed multi-client PPC and display campaigns, obtaining 10% lower CPCs and higher conversion.
• Implemented game changing user acquisition techniques for mobile through the use of tactical referral & affiliation programs. Lowered the cost of acquisition by the 60% compared to previous techniques.
• Developed multiple Go-To-Market Plans deciding over channel strategies and product positioning.
Sep 2014 - June 2015
Pick1 is a global survey and social analytics platform based in Silicon Valley. With major enterprises worldwide using the Pick1 platform, it is one of the growing rosters of startups to take advantage of converting big data to audience insight.
By integrating its rich 500+ data points of users profile to allow clients to harness the full power of demographic, personality and predictive knowledge from online social surveys via cognitive computing.
• Created customer tailored presentations for partnership and sales purposes.
• Designed the specific decks used to pitch to investors and venture capitalists.
• Developed and executed successful product launches by creating tailored go to market strategies.
• Augmented the user acquisition with SEM, email marketing and retargeting.
• Created 100+ PSDs product mockups to deliver display ads and Facebook ads.
• Designed customized landing pages, along with on page A/B testing, to track conversion behaviors.
Nov 2013 - June 2014
SEO and Video Marketing
MobileIron’s mission is to enable global companies to become Mobile First organizations, embracing mobility as their primary IT platform to transform their businesses and increase their competitiveness.
Search Engine Optimization:
– Developed the SEO strategy to drive more organic traffic to the corporate website.
– Monitored day-to-day keyword ranking changes and improvements on the SERPs.
– Collaborated with other marketing teams to scale the overall strategy.
– Outlined, implemented and executed pre-production best practices for the different types of
– Video production for corporate communication, partner interviews, and demos. Post-production using editing software and tools to deliver ready-to-publish content.
– Content distribution through the creation of a secured internal channel where employees can view, comment and share videos and other critical communications.
– Worked on corporate internal communication videos through multiple platforms.
– Content creation, validation and distribution of partner companies.
July 2008 - August 2012
Kostner helps brands to break into the fashion industry thanks to continuous market research, inspiration and passion.
As an innovative fashion design company, Kostner stands not only for unique designs and excellent deliveries, but also for sustainability. Kostner, establishes partnerships with the most innovative Italian dying and crafting companies, who adopt environmentally conscious technologies and hypoallergenic materials to provide the best quality product for its customers.
Kostner is a benchmark for the production and the image of a fashion brand. Thanks to the experience and the deep knowledge of problem-solving in the fashion market, Kostner is able to develop and empower the performances, the production and the distribution of your fashion brand.
Reshaped the communication system of a small fashion consulting firm, obtaining a stronger brand position through industry trade shows, retail stores and online.
• Created and implemented seasonal online brand marketing.
• Developed company brands’ online presence through the use of platforms like websites and social
media, which increased brand awareness.
• Rebranded the firms through organized marketing plans developing physical catalogues, online
catalogues, social media interaction with the customers and a reshaped website, reached a broader
international customer segment.
Hult International Business School
Sep 2012 - Aug 2013
Master’s degree in International Marketing
Hult delivers the most relevant global learning experience possible. It continually examines the traditional model of business education, question its effectiveness, and make changes to the curriculum based on real market insights. The Master of International Marketing course is organized to teach in-depth theory and knowledge for the first nine months. Everything learned, is then put to the test in a final, real-world Action Project.
Università degli studi di Genova
Sep 2008 - October 2011
Bachelor’s degree in Economics